Roses and Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Defiance guild, Roses and Thorns

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rez' note.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezaka/Areana
Admin
Rezaka/Areana

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm

"On the edge of the counter of the tavern, one might find a note. Written in black ink it says: ' 'Ey, fellahs, Rez 'ere, I was here but nobody else was, just wanted to note that I be going to Sen'jin during the time of Winter's Veil to celebrate it dere, I'll be back in four days after winter's veil, tell everybody I love dems! - Rezaka'"

(The IC reason for Rez' absence)
Back to top Go down
https://rosesandthorns.rpg-board.net
Dennis

Dennis

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Dennis sits in the tavern and looks arround, he randomly finds a note on the counter. He asks hisself "What could that be? I'll better look." Dennis walks to the counter and sees a note on it. He looks arround first and then takes it like if he would pickpocket someone.
He starts reading the note after he finished reading he says to hisself "Bah, must be some ... eh troll. Someone else should care about that... not my problem."

Dennis puts the note back on the counter and returns to his table continuing to drink his ale.
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:36 pm

*Melo stumbles into the tavern like usually, some-what kicking, somewhat knocking down the door. Wearing her blindfold again, which had apparently become a new tend of hers, she stumbles around the tavern as she knows it somewhat by head. Because she can't see, she doesn't know that Dennis is there. So she immediatly hops onto the counter, sitting at her usual spot, where she begins to inspect her tunic for injuries. Grunting slightly at the hole it has in it's shoulder, she exclaims, nearly snarring "Damn Human, he ruined my tunic! Oh well, guess I'll have Duvar repair it."
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:09 am

Duvar walks into the tavern, a Darkfallen Commander's head is in his mug, the severed neck is placed in the mug, so it looks like the Commander's head is sitting on the mug, the mug is also attached to Duvar's belt, Duvar laughs to himself, his helmet chinging violently as he sits down. "Feh..Bored.."
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:17 am

*Melo notices Duvar walking, immediatly recognizing the sound he makes, she turns her upper body towards him slightly, waving at the door since she can't see otherwise "'Eya Duv!" She says in a warm welcomingly smile, pointing to her shoulder "Bored, eh? Could you fix my tunic then?" As she grins, smiling sort of excusingly*
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 am

Duvar sighs, "Yeesh, you get that thing broken every damn day.." Duvar shrugs, "Feh, well, I guess so.."
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 am

* smiles at duvar with a smug grin "Thanks Duvar, I'm sorry!" She sticks her tongue out at him in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:37 am

Duvar snorts, "Bah..Be lucky I'm in a good mood.." He draws a feint smile, "Well, take the tunic to the forge, I'll work on it there.."
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 am

Zeratos enters the tavern and sees Dennis sitting at a table that is at a dark corner. Zeratos walks to Dennis and starts laughting demon like. Zeratos then takes a seat at a chair at the table Dennis is sitting at, Zeratos takes out an apple from his bag and starts eating it.
___

Dennis looks at the bloodelf and says to him "Could you go away, I don't like it when someone just takes a seat infront of me... someone that tried to kill me, Mister Solarion"
Dennis points at the door and orders Zeratos to leave.

___

Zeratos just looks at Dennis and keeps eating his apple he answeres by saying "You don't order me arround, mortal. Anyways I am not in the mood to kill you don't you see that I am eating right now?!"

___

Dennis does then leave the tavern in a pissy mood and says to the elf "Bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Melo looks at Duvar with a confused look, frowns and then says "I don't know where the forge is, or how to get there. You'd have to show me the way." Before she twists her body, so her legs hang over the edge of the counter, ready to hop down and follow Duvar, if he'd go.
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

Duvar snorts in a minor laughing manner, hurching his head to the door as he stands, opening the bookcase that lead to the secret passage, it opens, he curteously allows Melo to walk inside, first.
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:06 am

Melo raises an eyebrow at Duvar as he does the couteous gesture, walking in, she has a sly smile on her face, Duvar's put-on manners clearly worked. She walks downstairs, to the forge, she quickly reognizes it, and lets out a sigh as memories flash by.
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 am

Duvar walks behind her, "Aye..I remember gettin' branded for the first time.." Duvar chuckles a bit, shaking his head, he walks over to an old dusty chain, he wipes the dust off, pulling on it as the cieling above the fire collapses a bit, letting a vast, black cauldron trimble back and forth, Duvar nods, before doing another thing in the wall, pulling out a large anvil, "Turi allowed me to put my old forging things here, why do you think there is so many so called 'earthquakes' when I'm in here?"
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 am

Melo raises an eyebrow at Duvar, before letting out a sarcastic comment "I don't know, I thought you were here with Nilmunia?"
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 am

Duvar laughs a bit, "Yeesh, I assume ye're not lettin' that down anytime soon?" Duvar shakes his head, taking out a large hammer, "Now..Put the tunic on 'ere.."
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 am

Melo shakes her head, laughing a bit, smiling up warmingly at Duvar. "Probably not." she says, winking slightly at him. She begins to take off her hood, hood and tabard, lifting the tunic up over her head, she realises she's suddenly naked, as her shyness kicks in and the runes glow a dim red, she quickly puts it on the anvil, sliding her tabard on.
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:33 am

Duvar laughs, shaking his head, he doesn't seem to be bothered by her nakedness, "Feh.." He grabs a few pieces of saronite chain, so it looks like saronite chainmail, he forges it with the tunic, the hole is gone, replaced as the start of the chainmail that surrounds the tunic.
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

Melos' jaw lightly drops as she watches Duvar work, the speed and skill baffling her, she shudders lightly, freezing, she chants, raising her inner temperature. She nods as the tunic is done, smiling warmly at Duvar "Thanks Duvar, it's perfect, like when He gave it to me!" She takes the tunic from the anvil, quickly putting it on along with the rest of her armour. She nods again, a glint is in her eye, as she smiles at him like a little girl. She quickly turns around, rushing up to the tavern, she waves at him as she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

Duvar nods, "Anytime.." Duvar laughs a bit, waving, as she goes out of his sight, he simply puts the anvil and cauldron away, "Heh..not as good as it was back 'ome, but I still got the magic fingers.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rez' note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rez' note.   Rez' note. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rez' note.
Page 1 of 1