Roses and Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Defiance guild, Roses and Thorns

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goldshire Tavern

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Location : In a dark basement counting Charizard cards with a dimmed lamp.

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 pm

As the barkeeper slides a pale white rag through the insides of one of the glasses, they let out a drawn-out sigh. Muttering about how slow business was going today.

(( Continue? Very Happy? ))
Back to top Go down
Nyra

Nyra

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am

(( Damn, it had to be in Goldshire o.o))

The human walks into the inn, her sight crossing the calm environment around her. She stops by the entrance to carefully inspect the place, and steps in after doing so, her chin constantly risen up as she notices the ceiling. She holds her hands behind her and carries a long black dress, widened from the waist to the feet ((Victorian style)). Her hair was as dark as her vestment, yet her eyes would contrast with a pale blue color; on her back, there is a rather long staff, topped by a skull. She walks towards the counter and sits on a stool, eying the barkeep, tilting her head slightly as she does so.

((Your turn? :p ))

((EDIT: Wrote "barkeep" instead of barmaid... As it was Hazel posting, I directed my common sense into believing it was a she, but Haz never stated that, so...))
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:20 am

The *FEMALE* (Yeah, Barmaid .xD) Looks at the new-comer, and offers a warm smile.

"Hello there, miss. What would you like this day?" She says in a warm, comforting voice. Obviously not bothered by her somewhat 'evil' appearance, she's an innkeeper in Goldshire, you get some crazy characters here.
Back to top Go down
Nyra

Nyra

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:50 pm

((HAZEL, my darling! It's been so long Surprised I missed you <3 ))

The human warlock keeps her pale face turned at the barmaid, locking her naturally narrowed and ragged blue eyes with the woman's face, inspecting her carefully and coldly before curving her black lipsticked lips in a faint smile. Her thin and delicate hands rest on the counter, one leg resting over the other, both covered by her long dress. "Hello." She says, her voice low, sounding more like a whispered sigh. "I was wondering what type of wines do you have in this..." She looks over her shoulder, with a slow movement, noticing two female night elves in stockings that had just entered the place, babbling about getting customers and how they were lusty. She focuses on the barmaid again then. ".... lovely house of yours." she lets out, her expression completely neutral, however the presence of sarcasm being obvious.

(( Hazzieeee, only you would make me return to this website Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 am

The barmaid turns around, her finger skimming across the labels of some wine bottles on a shelf. "Hm, it seems we have some.. Dalaran red, and white. And some other stuff, I can't really pronounce it.. Meehhennteehhh.." (The barmaid is stoopid.) She turns around, placing her hands ontop of the counter, parallel to the warlocks. "Ehh... Well, take your pick, miss." She perks an eyebrow at the two elves that wandered in.
Back to top Go down
Nyra

Nyra

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

The pale warlock eyes the bottle for a moment before turning to the barmaid again. "I will go for the red wine, please." her words come out from her black lips, smooth and relaxed. "Oh, and as aged as you have, please." Another faint smile. "Price is not an issue." She nods a couple of times, holding the smile for a while now before looking over her shoulder again, rolling her blue eyes and turning front as she observes the female elves would appear to be making out, in the old fashion way of Goldshire.
Back to top Go down
Rezaka/Areana
Admin
Rezaka/Areana

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: A CHALLENGER APPEARS.   Goldshire Tavern EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 am

A female human walks in the tavern peering around as her eyes would drop on the couple of Kaldorei letting out a slight giggle as she'd make her way to the counter of the bar. The human has long black hair, a quite athletic body although she's not flat at all. She's wearing a white swashbuckler shirt, reveling her cleavage quite well, but this is taken care of by a stip of black cloth going from one to the other breast, working as some sort of bra and cover up more of her cleavage, especially for she is in Goldshire, not keen on unwanted attention, she's also wearing black leather pants, wrapping nicely over her legs, just beneath her knees her leather boots would start, attched by buckles and belts, her whole appearance would give off a pirate-y look. The Human quickly eyes the warlock present, finding her appearance a bit... creepy to her liking, quickly dropping her gaze on top of the barmaid. "Uhm, hello, I hope you are the bartender?"
Back to top Go down
https://rosesandthorns.rpg-board.net
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:42 am

((Ohai thar))
A tall, bulky man enters the Tavern, his thick leather spaulders, buckled and wrapped in clothed knots around eachother, strapping down to his chest, attatching quite well to the middle of the chestpiece, a small 'V'-Cut is seen, revealing a slight stash of chest hair, as you look downwards, his girdle is one of the only 'plate' on his entire body, semi-incured with a silver-esque weaves of eagles, with a lion's head at the main buckle, it's incursion well-crafted. The man's upper arms are wrapped around with thick leather and tidbits of mail and plate, whilst his lower arms are covered with chainmail, and loosely-strapped plate. The man looks around, a well-shaded beard on his scarred face, the man looked to be in his mid and/or late thirties, to early/mid fourties, a the most noticable scar is the one that wreaths an 'X' across his face, his nose bulby, and lightly red, he glances around, his intense, hazel-green eyes skitter across the tavern, before taking a seat. Upon further inspection, his ears would be lightly pointed, semi-proving him to be a half-elf, of sorts.

The man takes a seat, near the pirate-y woman and the warlock, he glances at them, lightly nodding, a slightly charming smile grows across his face as he utters out a single word, "Privyet.."

Quickly after the first man, a slightly older man, in his mid to late fourties, at most, enters the tavern, same build, and slightly shorter than the first, quickly followed by a small girl, roughly thirteen, fourteen years old, the freckled child seemed bent on keeping behind the man, this man shares the same smooth chin, bulby nose, and semi-slacked jaw as the first man, he sits down next to the first one, nodding, setting the, almost Gnome-sized in comparison, girl on his lap, she holds to him close. The two men are obvious Relatives, of course, maybe cousins? Maybe siblings? Who knows..
Back to top Go down
Nyra

Nyra

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 pm

The warlock-ess peers at the three new characters and frowning her face, she focuses her sight on the barmaid for a brief moment. "Forsake the wine. I desire not bad companies." she says, clearly her patience being threatened by the two Kaldorei at first, but now completely vanishing as the newcomers arrive with their "cheap" looks. Spinning on her stool, she drops to her feet and walks out of the tavern in a hastened pace, her long black hair floating behind the back of her head, her long elegant dress hiding her body and feet. Soon, she vanishes out of the line of sight of the people in the inn.

((I'm out of the RP))
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:45 am

"Heh.. Right, well, what'dya all want ta' drink?" The barmaid holds out a bottle of red wine, which the victorian warlock'ess had denied from before. "Soooo.. Theres red wine. Its good stuuuuff." She offers the new patrons a gentle smile, swishing the bottle around in her hand. The contents inside swooooshing and swiiiiiiiishing.

Back to top Go down
Duvarchok

Duvarchok

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:41 am

The first man frowns at the Warlock's rather hasted leave, he sighs, looking at the barmaid, "Da..I wouldn't mind some Wine.." The older man nods, "And some milk, if you will."
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:19 am

The barmaids nods her head, shouting the order towards the back room. She then looks at Duvar, and says,"Sorry, sorry. My shift is over. The other barkeeper is going to be here with your order, ASAP." The barmaid then leaves, shuffling around the corner of a counter. She heads to the upper level of the tavern afterwards, to her supposed room.

((I suck at being a bartender, barmaid. Whatever. :C Someone else be the next employee? I didn't specify the gender , so, go nuts. I'm not out of the roleplay though. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goldshire Tavern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldshire Tavern   Goldshire Tavern Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldshire Tavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roses and Thorns :: Roleplay :: Text-Based Roleplay-
Jump to: