Roses and Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Defiance guild, Roses and Thorns

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hazel 'ere. q.q

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Location : In a dark basement counting Charizard cards with a dimmed lamp.

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 am

FYI; My WoW decided to take a shit on my face, and won't let me connect at all anymore. I have NO Clue when I'll be able to log back in again, I'll be sure to keep trying. Anyways, if any of you know the solution to my problem, please say so. Here it is;
Right, so, Every time I try to log in, INSTANTLY my WoW says 'Unable to connect'. My Realm list is exactly as it should be, I've deleted my cache, WTF folder, so on and so forth. All I know, is that I'm going to end up pulling out my hair soon if I can't log in. Any help at all would be appreciated. Oh, and before that, I was just building in my phase and disconnected for no apparent reason. D':!
Hope to be back on, Love you all! <3 Not in a creepy way, in case you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Niissii

Niissii

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 am

Hey sry to hear of this hazel but my advice would be if its not letting you connect then its probably something with your net -lol at obvious- anyway I suggest to follow these steps

1. run the repair in the folder
2. check if you havn't deleted anything major

and if all else fails
162365. reinstall wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.Niissii.Deviantart.com
Hazel

Hazel

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking its time I have to repair. *Sigh* I MAY be on later on today. Nnnrrrghs.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Hazel wrote:
Yeah, I'm thinking its time I have to repair. *Sigh* I MAY be on later on today. Nnnrrrghs.

What the fu-.
I Don't have the WoW Repair application? The hell is this? I never deleted it, that I'm sure of. Hmm. Now this, is troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Lolol. Sorry for randomly replying, to myself. I'm currently in the process of reinstalling WoW, thank goodness I still had the installer stored away on my Desktop! <3. I should be on tomorrow. I miss you all! Also, Incase I DON'T get WoW up and running in the next few days, I won't be on at all on Thursday. I wish to attend someone who is special to me, funeral. <- Horrible grammar, you have the idea. The likelihood of my not coming online withing today or tomorrow is rather low, hopefully. Just installed the Regular wow. Expansions here I come!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 am

Talking to myself again, replying anyways.
But, I lost my screenshots in the process. q.q. There goes 400 lil' memories. Q.Q... D:! *Cries in a corner.*
Back to top Go down
Melo

Melo

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:10 am

Awww. I'm sorry Hazel. We'll be looking forward to when you get back. Very Happy

You should've copied your SS folder. QQ.

Anyhow. Seems something really screwed up your WoW. ;\ Oh well. See you when you get on. Smile Take care.

And, finally. My condolences to you about your lost one. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you won't mourn them, but rather be happy and remember the memories you had of them. =)

Edit: Rofl @ Garne's post below! xD

Last edited by Melo on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garne 'T-Bone' Steelhoof

Garne 'T-Bone' Steelhoof

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:21 am

Well, it seems whatever Hazel had, I just got. Got DCed and when I tryed to log back on, kept stopping at connecting then it says I cannot connect... -Sigh.- Takes me two days on average in order to get the re-installing done, and I have school... So it might take up to three. All I can do for now is post on the forums or if I am lucky the problem fixes itself. (Probably not...)

Edit: I loljumped to conclusions a bit too quickly, and WoW fixed itself within five minutes, please ignore this post Razz.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:07 pm

*Lifts her hand up in a fist, as her middle finger pops up. Directed at Garne.* Fuck. Yoo'.

Mine refused to fix itself, tyvm. q.q...
Wait a minute...
I HAVE ANOTHER COMPUTER. ASDJASDAD,ZX<MNXAQJHDSSAD.A. XD!

Edit: ... I'm just going to try and fix this one a BIT longer first.
Back to top Go down
Kalexander

Kalexander

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:15 pm

I had same problem last year. I had to download Wrath of the Lich King Installer and patch up manually to 3.3.5a. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel 'ere. q.q   Hazel 'ere. q.q Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazel 'ere. q.q
Page 1 of 1