Roses and Thorns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Defiance guild, Roses and Thorns

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyra

Nyra

New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks Empty
PostSubject: New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks   New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 pm

UPDATED:
Considering I left RaTs, I will not be aware of the situation regarding the new leadership. I gave my Guild Master rank to Rezaka, now it's up to her.

New guild phase::

Phase 2470 (Rezaka's) is available to the guild, and despite it's not confirmed, we might be able to talk Kataline into giving us her awesome and nicely spawned phase 2777. Phase 961 can be used, however it will not show up on the guild information, as it's rather old.

New ranks::

The new ranks are yet to be announced by whoever is the new Guild Master.

Thank you,
Nyra
Ex-RaT

Last edited by Nyra on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezaka/Areana
Admin
Rezaka/Areana

PostSubject: Re: New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks   New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 am

Nicely done Nyra, looks good.
And indeed my phase will be ready for use soon, I'll just need to adjust the starting place to the beach spawned by Meridia, since the starting point at this moment is Rezaka's home. I'll be building some things aswell soon, aslong as I'll have any inspiration, perhaps might make a huge outpost.

EDIT: My own post (^--) is a bit old considering the new events that have happenned I'll be the IC - and OOC lead, untill I myself will get killed or well most likely will give up, considering we now got a fuckload of people going after us, but we'll see how things go, it's been good for as long it lasted, we'll see each other online anyhow.
Back to top Go down
https://rosesandthorns.rpg-board.net
Melo

Melo

PostSubject: Re: New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks   New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 3:03 pm

After an IC incident, Nyra has chosen to left the guild and won't return.

The guild will return to it's normal habits and will once again continue to be RaTs, not a flower guild, no offence.

I appreciate what Nyra had in mind, but fact remains noone told me Nyra was going to lead the guild. I have nothing against Nyra personally, I just don't see her fit as a leader.

This was why I chose to go against her, and eventually tip her off the top, so to speak.

I am still thinking about what should happen for now, all I know is, RaTs are RaTs, that should never be changed.

Questions, suggestions and the like, can be forwarded to me or Rezaka.

Thank you all very much, especially those of you who chose to support me.

Your faithful pack-RaT,

Melo. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks   New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

New leadership, new guild phase and new ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roses and Thorns :: Announcements-
Jump to: